The best way to travel Norway is by campervan!
Camper van rental in Norway is fun and easy!
From NOK 1500,- in low season and up to NOK 1950,- pr. night in high season.
- One way rentals to Lofoten and Tromsø are available, sometimes at no extra cost!
- All prices includes insurance, unlimited mileage, and common road toll charges.
- Ferry tickets are not included.
- Bookings for 2022: Pay only the deposit now, and get the 2021 rental rate.
- Travelblogger or influencer? Go ahead and make us a suggestion!
Booking & payment:
To make a booking, search by dates or go to the individual calendars for the vehicles. We accept credit cards for payment.
NOK 5000,- which is to be paid when making your booking, or the booking will be rejected. About 30 days before pickup you will receive an email with a link for rental payment. The deposit will be refunded (minus ferry tickets, any cleaning fee, or any damages) when the vehicle is returned.
Pick up & return:
You can pick up your vehicle after 15:00 on the first day of rental, and it shall be returned fully cleaned and with same amount of fuel before 12:00 on the last day of rental. Early pick up and late drop off might sometimes be available at added cost.
Pick up and drop off at airports by prior agreement only, the applied fee will be subtracted from the deposit after rental!
Are you travelling onboard Hurtigruten?
Many of our customers choose to get off Hurtigruten in Svolvær, and spend a few days on a roadtrip in Lofoten Islands. For an additional fee we can deliver your camper van at the harbour!
Find us on Norways official online travel guide:
Wecamp on Instagram: