Terms and conditons
By making a payment you also confirm that you accept our terms and conditions for the rental!
The following applies:
In case travel restrictions prevents you from travelling, you get all your money back, both deposit and rental amount, and there is no deadline if cancelling for these reasons.
A deposit of NOK 5000,- is immediately due when making a booking. After drop off we need to hold the deposit for 2 months, in case there should be any parking tickets or other fines aquired during rental.
The rental amount must be paid in full no later than 30 days before start of rental. You will receive an email with link and instructions for the payment.
All payments via bank must always contain your booking number, otherwise we will not know who made the payment!
- The hirer is responsible for filling the correct type of:
- DIESEL fuel (wrong filling might cause expensive damages to the engine,and the customer is responsible for all cost related to the repair!)
- CASTROL 5W-30 EDGE syntethic oil
- Coolant with red colour if required.
- The car should not be brought outside the national borders of Norway, unless after agreement with Wecamp.
- Damages to the vehicle that are not covered by the insurance, must be paid by the hirer.
- The cars have airbags, so child seats can not be used (except in Campervan Ervika”).
- Offroad driving is not permitted.
- During the rental period the hirer is responsible for checking oil and coolant levels.
- Littering is strictly prohibited!
Minimum age for the driver:
The driver must be at least 21 years old, and have had a drivers licence for a full year.
If there is an accident or other problems:
Wecamp does not offer any compensation for lost time/work income if there is an accident, engine trouble, or similar with the car. We will arrange for roadside assistance and do our outmost to have a replacement car delivered.
The cars are equipped with “Autopassbrikke”, so most road taxes and ferry tickets are paid automaticly. Regular road tax is included in the rental, ferries and mountain roads are not.
Mainteneance while on the road:
The car will be inspected by Wecamp between rental periods. During the rental period the hirer is responsible for checking and refilling oil, windshield washer fluid, and coolant. If there is a technical problem, always call us before making any repairs or making any agreement with a repair shop. Even if it is a small problem let us now, so we can correct it before the vehicle arrives for turnaround.
Before returning the campervan to us:
- Make sure to contact Wecamp as soon as possible if there is a problem with the car or the interior that we need to know about.
- Top up the fuel tank, and check the level on the windshield washer fluid as well.
- Empty the toilet before cleaning and disinfecting it (we will charge you no less than NOK2000,- if you leave this task to us!)
- Wash the outside carefully using a high pressure washer at a suitable site.
- Wash and clean the floor mats up front.
- Wipe off and clean the interior up front and in the rear, don’t forget the door panels and pockets.
- Empty the grey water tank, and fill up the fresh water tank.
- Empty out the fridge, and wipe it clean inside and outside.
- Make sure the dishes are done properly.
- Clean the windshield outside and inside, same with the side and rear windows.
- Vacumclean the inside of the kitchen, the floors, and the cargo hold under the bed.
- Take off the bed sheets and linen and leave it on the bench.
- Make sure all personal belongings are removed from the vehicle.
- Turn off the inverter and the main battery switch.
- Close the roof hatch, all the windows, all the doors, and lock the car.
- If the vehicle is not properly cleaned before returned to Wecamp, a fee of minimum NOK 500,- will be charged.
Taking care of the environment:
We fully expect all our customers to behave in a way that has as little negative effect on the environment as possible. Keept it clean and tidy, and encourage all others to do the same. If we are made aware that our customers are littering or causing trouble, the rental can be terminated immediately with no refund. Any expence for cleaning up will be charged to your deposit!
Wecamp.no are keen supporters of #campersagainstplastic