By making a payment trough our website you also confirm that you accept our terms and conditions for the rental.
The following applies:
A deposit of NOK 5000,- is due when making a booking. The rental shall be paid in full no later than 30 days before start of rental.
- The car should not be brought outside the national borders of Norway.
- Damages to the vehicle that are not covered by the insurance, must be paid by the hirer.
- The cars have airbags, so child seats can not be used.
- Offroad driving is not permitted.
- During the rental period the hirer is responsible for checking oil and coolant levels.
Minimum age for the driver:
The driver must be at least 21 years old, and have had a drivers licence for a full year.
If the car has a breakdown:
Wecamp does not offer any compensation lost time/work income if there is an accident, engine trouble, or similar with the car. We will arrange for roadside assistance and do our outmost to have a replacement car delivered.
The cars are equipped with “Autopassbrikke”, so most road taxes and ferry tickets are paid automaticly.
Mainteneance while on the road:
The car will be inspected by Wecamp between rental periods. During the rental period the hirer is responsible for checking and refilling oil, windshield washer fluid, and coolant. If there is a technical problem, always call us before making any repairs or making any agreement with a repair shop.